Thursday, August 12, 2010

my pillar of strength.

the basri's
my world, my everything.
i love each and everyone of you to bits.

Abah, u're my biggest inspiration, i adore you abah, its so true when u said ur fav phrase "bagaikan lilin membakar diri" (:

mak,  i'm ur huge fan since i was still in your womb. thnks for everything mak.

kaklong, ur my bestfriend since forever cikuss, the vewryy the gossip gurl la you nyah~ (:

balong, pls take good care of kaklong, she made you her world, just dont ever let her down. promise k balong!

abang, the best abg i could ever ask for, sorry abg ain slalu wt abg marah n gaduh ngn abg.

izzah, my bed-mate, iccy dear pls know tht i love you so much. there's never a second that i hate you k sis. gonna miss you when you're not around pretty. ain will visit iccy nnt kay.

ashraff, u never show ur affection, but deep down i know u love me and i love u more lil brotha! be good over there k!even tht u are botak now, u're still one handsome young man, dont miss ur old hair tht much ;)

irfan, u're the most mischievous of all, you've grown so fast, almost as tall as i am now. ain sayang irfan tau!

Nenek, thnks membesarkan ain, thnks for everything.

you guys rock ma socks!

manja case with nenek tersayang (:

,
ain.

No comments:

Post a Comment